Banks of South Sudan
The Central Bank of South Sudan is the central bank of the Republic of South Sudan. The Bank of South Sudan acts as a branch of the Central Bank.
There are 30 commercial investment and agricultural banks operating in the country.
List of Banks
The following are some of the commercial banks operating out of South Sudan.
- Agricultural Bank of Sudan
- Bank of Khartoum Juba
- Buffalo Commercial Bank (2007)
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (2009)
- Equity Bank (South Sudan) (2009)
- Stanbic Bank
- Ivory Bank (1993)
- Kenya Commercial Bank (2005)
- Mountain Trade and Development Bank
- Nile Commercial Bank (2005)
As per the banking regulations of the South Sudan, a minimum of 15 million dollars establishment capital for foreign firms to enter the industry in South Sudan.